Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Valentine's Day Card Holder

I used tissue box,Stampin Up Dp paper flowers for you,pixie pink.
sentiment is from SU also not sure what set. Prima flowers,heart brads,
cuttlebug, vellum paper. SU Pink Passion ink.

This would be great for a young one, in this case a girl to have at school to put their cards in. I had an empty tissue box and was trying to think of something to make with it. I came up with a holder for Valentine's cards. I was coming up with different idea's as I was working on it and this is how it turned out. I hope you like it. I did relize after I was done that the slit should have been side to side. OOpps. If you deside to make one please send me a post I would love to see different idea's. Thanks for stopping by:)

No comments: