Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

New Blogger



Hi Everyone,
I'm new to the blogging world. But I thought I would give it a try.
How I got sucked in.. I was searching on the internet to find idea's for craft rooms since we just moved and I have a room all to myself. I came across this craft spot http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/2007/07/my-craft-room.html and loved the simplicity of it. Since
it was a fairly cheap way to get started, and I liked the concept I went from there. I've added a few things since this picture was taken and still in the process of adding more . I just can't stop buying. (LOL) I'm sure you all can relate to that.
Not to mention once I got on Nancy's blog I thought it was interesting, I'd never seen a blog before so I was reading and looking at all of her wonderful work. I then checked out a few of the other ladies blog's and was hooked. I've really learned alot and got a lot of idea's. I'm having so much fun.







No comments: