Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunset



I have always wanted to make a card using the brayer. I thought with Valentines coming I would do a heart sunset. I must say using the brayer is a lot harder than it looks. After about five different tries, I decided this was it. I do like it just would have liked it to be better. I love the cards that Michelle Zindorf makes they are incredible. She makes it look simple. Let me tell you not so simple I think it’s something that takes some practice. Hope you like it. If you would like to check out Michelle’s site you can click on link http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
Cardstock used Stampin Up. Whisper White,Pretty in Pink Ink used SU Bashful Blue,Barely Banana,Pretty in Pink. Big and small heart punches non SU. Bird stamp non SU.

No comments: